Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking at Life Using Book Titles

I found this at Charlotte Reads Classics and I guess that she got it from Catherine. A little New Years fun! Enjoy!

Using only books that you have read this year (2012), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.

Describe yourself: Bossypants

How do you feel: Divergent

Describe where you currently live: A Land More Kind Than Home

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Maine

Your favorite form of transportation: Body Surfing

Your best friend is: Will Grayson, Will Grayson

You and your friends are: Between the Lines

What's the weather like: Incendiary

You fear: The Passage

What is the best advice you have to give: Carry the One

Thought for the day: My Name Is Memory

How I Would Like to Die: Unbroken

My souls present condition: Fifty Shades of Grey

If you make your own list, let me know in the comments, I would love to see what everyone comes up with! Plus, this was actually a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Unbroken! haha. This is such a fun idea, I did one too:
    http://annabelsmith.tumblr.com/post/39365872852/life-according-to-literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had a good list too! My favorite answer was the one you gave to "How do you feel?"

      Delete
  2. oooh I like your choices! I tried to Fifty, but couldn't. LOL! I really like "describe yourself."

    I gave it a go here: http://literaryetc.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/life-according-to-literature-2012/

    ReplyDelete